Friday, February 20, 2009

Dear Chris Brown,


you are a sorry little shit. I honestly can not understand why men think they can beat the shit out of women to get a point across. This should never happen. Women should not be terrified of the person they think they love. A person should not be treated as a punching bag.

Maybe I am taking this a little personal. I've had to deal with domestic abuse and I for one can tell you it's the furthest thing from a picnic in the park. I know that once it happens, it usually happens again and deep down you are always dueling between "should i get out" and "he'll get better, he promised it'll never happen again."
It never gets better until you get out. I had to grow up with it for 20 years.
I hope for the best for Rihanna and I think she's going to be stronger than ever. I hope that she gives a voice to those women and children who are stuck and think that they are the only ones. Because you're not and there is always a way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment