Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The love of my life is engaged...

And I'm absolutely thrilled for him.

According to People.com (and her publicist), Ryan Adams and Mandy Moore are engaged.

Usually, I see "celebrity" couples and scratch my head wondering how most couples hooked up. I was a huge Brad-Jen supporter...so the whole Brad-Angelina thing still upsets me (she's a whore and he's an asshole...together they're going to adopt every starving orphan blah blah blah). Don't even get me started on Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz (Open Letter to the Douche Bag, anyone?).

But Ryan and Mandy makes sense to me. They work together.

And thank God that I actually like this union.

I can't listen to Fall Out Boy anymore...knowing Pete Wentz's new lyrics are about Ashlee and how famous they are.

Knowing Ryan's songs may or may not be about Mandy doesn't make me nauseous.

Good God, I hope the two of them work out. God knows Adams finally deserves some happiness. He's quit the drugs...the alcohol...and the smoking. It's time that his sober life came full circle so that he can be truly content with how far he's come with his life/music/writing/art.

Ryan Adams is love...and I'm thrilled that he's finally found a good one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment