Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lily Allen is FANTASTIC


Can we please discuss how incredible Lily Allen's new CD "It's Not Me, It's You" is?

I have a certain fondness of celebrity train wrecks...which is certainly something that I absolutely adore about Lily Allen. She's somewhat cleaned up her act lately, cutting back on a lot of the drinking and such...but she's still so outlandish and outspoken and I absolutely love that.

The media attacks her weight? She fights back telling them exactly what she thinks. They paste photos of her across tabloid of herself making a mess of things. She blasts back the next day. She's young. Back off. She's fucking Lily Allen.

Plus...I totally love this clip off YouTube:



And I love the fact that she's so comfortable in her own skin that at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is how SHE feels about her actions. She doesn't care what people think about her. She's something worth aspiring to in this day and age.

Plus, she had pink hair for awhile...and I've always wanted pink hair.

Anyway...here's her video for the "The Fear" off her new album. I completely love it's "Alice in Wonderland" type feel. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Fuck you is the best song off the album - yhe whole cd is brilliant but geeze i love that song!

    ReplyDelete